Melvich Mission Hall, Farr

National Grid Reference (NGR): NC 88300 64700, map


Address

Melvich
Sutherland
Scotland

Description

Melvich Mission Hall, Farr

Construction materials: Iron (corrugated) - Used for walls; Iron (corrugated) - Used for roof;

This Mission hall was built in around 1900, and was used by the F. C. , U. F. C. , and C. South. It is constructed in corrugated iron, with a timber frame, and is rectangular in plan. It is complete, but no longer in ecclesiastical use. Its redundancy is of concern and it may fall into neglect. Researched by Rev. F. Baridgett, compiled and written by J. Dowling, 6/11/03.

Hall


Events:

  • Mission church: Build/construction (1900C)