Laigh Church, Paisley

National Grid Reference (NGR): NS 48250 63570, map


Address

Causeyside, Paisley
Renfrew
Scotland

Description

Laigh Church, Paisley

Construction materials: Stone (sandstone) - Used for walls; Slate - Used for roof;

This church was first called 'Free South', and then became St Andrew's after the reunification in 1929. Then it was amalgamated with St George's and around 15 years ago it was renamed the Laigh Kirk. It has sandstone walls and a slate roof, and is in good condition and in full ecclesiastical use. Researched by G. McCrea, compiled by J. Dowling, 24/3/2004.