Cawdor Parish Church

National Grid Reference (NGR): NH 84361 49947, map


Address

Nairn
IV12 5XP
Scotland

Introduction

Church Website


Description

Cawdor Parish Church

Construction materials: Stone (rubble, unbound) - Used for walls; Slate - Used for roof;

Built originally in 1619 and rebuilt in 1903, Cawdor Parish Church is constructed in rubble stone and has a slate roof. It is in full ecclesiastical use and in good condition, with little risk. Researched by J. Mackenzie, compiled by J. Dowling, 12/8/03.


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1619)
  • Church: Addition (1830)
  • Church: Build/construction (1903)
    People: A & W Reid, and Wittet (Elgin).
    Additional: Rebuilt