Blackridge Former Church, Bathgate

National Grid Reference (NGR): NS 89590 67500, map


Address

Blackridge, Bathgate
West Lothian
Scotland

Description

Blackridge Former Church, Bathgate

Blackridge Parish Church was built in 1838 by the Church of Scotland, as a Mission Church. It was a rectangular whinstone building, with Gothic detail. It was replaced by a new building in 1901 (see site 07347). J. Dowling, 11/3/2004.


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1838)