Eyemouth Primitive Methodist Church (Former)

National Grid Reference (NGR): NT 94560 64400, map


Address

St Ella's Wynd, Eyemouth
Berwick
Scotland

Description

Former Primitive Methodist Church, Eyemouth

Construction materials: Harled - Used for walls; Tar/felt - Used for roof;

Eyemouth Primitive Methodist Church was built in 1835 and was in ecclesiastical use until 1905. It was later used as a fire station, and is now a garage. The building has harled walls and a pantile roof, and is in fair condition. Researched by G. Binnie, compiled by J. Dowling, 5/11/03.


Events:

  • Church: Build/construction (1835)