Places of Worship in Oathlaw Parish in Tayside Region

  • Finavon Church, Oathlaw

    Finavon Church stood in a small burial ground on the south bank of the River South Esk, 700m west of finavon Castle. The medieval church was rebuilt in 1380 according to Jervise (1861) but out of use by the early 17th century. Any remain...

  • Oathlaw Parish Kirk

    Oathlaw Church is a small rural church in the heart of Angus, set among the productive agricultural land that is the main economy in this part of Scotland. The church is located in a older, round graveyard that has a number of 18th<...

    Oathlaw Church
    9 photos