Places of Worship in Longforgan Parish in Tayside Region

  • Invergowrie Parish Church

    This parish church was built in 1890 by John Robertson, and was dedicated to St Columba.   It replaced an earlier 'iron' church which had been erected in 1886 to provide a place of worship close at hand for residents in Mylnfie...

  • Longforgan Parish Church

    This parish church was built in 1908 by John Robertson, and it is dedicated to St Columba.    It replaced an earlier iron church, or Chapel of Ease.    Erected in 1886 to provide a place of worship convenien...

    View from Main Street
    1 photo
  • Monorgan

    The precise location of a burial ground and probable chapel at Monorgan is not known. Monorgan Farm is on  a burn, close to the bank of the Tay, and the burial ground and chapel would possibly have been in that area.