Places of Worship in Logie Pert Parish in Tayside Region

  • Church of Logie

    This small, ruined church near the hamlet of Logie is surrounded by a round graveyard. It was built in the 13th century, with parts of it rebuilt in the 15th-16th century. It had a new roof put on in 1857 when it became the burial place ...

    View of the internal west gable, with roof timber in place
    22 photos
  • Logie Pert Parish Church

    Logie-Pert Parish Church was built in 1840 on the remains of an earlier church, built in 1775. It is a simple rubble-built structure with a slate roof. The dressing stones and corner stones (quoins) are in ashlar. The church was sold off...

    View of the church from the south-west
    3 photos
  • Logie Pert United Free Church

    This is an important building due to the fact that its walls are mostly made of clay. It was built as a small school, possibly in the late 18th century and much later converted into a place of worship. It was used by the Free Church and ...

    View of the front elevation
    4 photos
  • Pert Old Parish Church

    Pert Old Parish Church is a small, rectangular building located in the north-west corner of a walled graveyard, which now borders the busy A90 duel carriageway between Dundee and Aberdeen. It dates to the 13th century, although it was pa...

    View of the church from the south-east
    11 photos