Places of Worship in Craig Parish in Tayside Region

  • Chapel of St Skae, Craig

    This 12th century chapel is known locally as St Skay or St Skeoch. It was dedicated to St Skae and was thought to date to the mid-to late 12th century. It measured approximately 9m by 4.5m but the ruins of the structure were demolished a...

    View of the chapel and burial aisle
    7 photos
  • Former Craig Parish Church

    Craig Parish Church was built in 1799 by Richard Crichton, an associate of Robert Adam. It is the earliest Gothic Revival church in Scotland. The church consists of an aisled nave and west tower and is situated in small grounds overlooki...

    Fomer Kirtkton of Craig Church
    6 photos