Places of Worship in Stonehaven Parish in Grampian Region

  • Christian's House, Stonehaven

    This four storey sandstone domestic building on Stonehaven's High Street, close to the harbour, was built in 1712 as a private dwelling. However, from 1746, the building was used as a place of worship by the Episcopalian congregation of ...

    View of the building, from the south
    1 photo
  • Church of the Immaculate Conception, Stonehaven

    This small but elaborately-detailed ROman Catholic Church was built in the 1870s by J Russell Mackenzie. It is located in a quiet street close to the High Street of Stonehaven. The presbytery of the church is a semi-detached house on a n...

    View of the church from the north-east
    17 photos
  • St James The Great Episcopal Church, Stonehaven

    This large Episcopal church is one of Stonehaven's most prominent landmarks and is located in Arbuthnott Street, next to Carron Water. The church has gardens around it and housing surrounds the site on all sides. 

    The church...

    The church from the north-east
    26 photos