Places of Worship in King Edward Parish in Grampian Region

  • Former Free Church, New Byth

    This small former church is located in the middle of the small planned village of New Byth in north Aberdeenshire. It stands in small grounds on Main Street and the principle elevation and entrance faces the road. It has been in use as t...

    View of the former church from the south-east
    3 photos
  • King Edward Old Parish Church

    The old parish church of King Edward is located in a secluded, steep-side river valley around a mile west of the later (and current) parish church. The large former manse stands alongside and there is an old farm steading too, which may ...

  • King Edward Parish Church

    King Edward Parish Church was built in the mid 19th century to replace an older church a mile to the west, which was inconveniently located for a large number of the congregation. The new church was built alongside the main road through ...

    View of Church
    16 photos
  • New Byth Parish Church

    This former church is located in a prominent corner site in the planned village of New Bythe. The village was laid out in 1764 and a small chapel of ease was founded in a former linen mill in the 1790s and there was a church with a bellc...

    View of Church
    9 photos