Places of Worship in Glenbervie Parish in Grampian Region

  • Drumlithie Episcopal Church

    This small Episcopal church was built in 1863 in the weaving village of Drumlithie, Glenbervie. It stands within walled grounds which have a small number of burials, at the northern edge of the rural village. Neighbouring domestic buildi...

    The south elevation
    23 photos
  • Glenbervie Old Parish Church

    The remains of the Old Parish Church of Glenbervie stand in a large graveyard near to Glenbervie House. The church stood on a hillock with steep sides, which slope down to a stream to the south-east. There are many 17th-19th century grav...

    The surviving burial aisle, formerly the chancel
    8 photos
  • Glenbervie Parish Church

    This rural parish church was built in 1826 to replace the original, medieval church in Glenbervie. The church stands in small garden grounds surrounded by tall hedging and a wall. There is a large, later graveyard or cemetery to the east...

    The church from the south-west
    21 photos