Places of Worship in Yarrow Parish in Borders Region

  • The Church of St Mary of the Lowes Site

    The site of this medieval church is on a remote hillside approximately 15 miles west of Selkirk, overlooking St Mary's loch. It is approximately 280 yards north of the A708.

    The church was replaced by Yarrow Kirk (Site 2645) in1...

  • Yarrow Kirk

    Yarrow Kirk was built in 1640 to replaced the church of St Mary of the Lowes (site 4886).The church is about 8 miles west of selkirk and accessed via a lane off the A708, beside the whitehope Burn